Metstok offer CE Marked Stainless Steel from Jindal Stainless with short lead times, competitive prices and exceptional customer service.
We offer the following benefits:
- Credit Facilities (Payment Terms Offered for Insured Accounts)
- Deliveries within 7 Working Days (Anywhere in Europe)
- DDP Pricing in Euros (Always Current, Always Competitive)
- CE Marked Products (Scope available upon request)
- Sheets Dual Certified (1.4301/7 and 1.4401/4)
- European Standard Certification
- Forward Orders (Fixed Base Price plus Alloy Surcharge Ruling at Date of Despatch)
- Scheduled Call-Offs (Forward Order Material and Delivery to Customer’s Scheduled Requirements)
All customers are assured that there will be no break in service from Metstok as a consequence of Brexit.
The Metstok Ltd Sister Company Metstok – Inox Ltd is registered and operating in Dublin, Republic of Ireland since September 2017 and will remain part of the single market and customs union, thus assuring both existing and potential new customers of continued service direct from Antwerp.
There will be no change to either contact phone numbers or the existing email addresses and both companies will use the Metstok.com domain name.
Please see the contact us page for Metstok – Inox Ltd full details.
Exclusive Agent & Distributor for Jindal Stainless in the UK & Ireland
Jindal Stainless’s Stainless Steel capacity after full expansion at Odisha will be circa 2.5 million tons per annum.
Jindal Stainless is a globally recognised producer of Stainless Steel flat products in Austenitic, Ferritic, Martensitic and Duplex grades. The product range includes Ferro Alloys, Stainless Steel Slabs & Blooms, Hot Rolled Coils, Plates, Cold Rolled Coils and speciality products such as razor blade steel, precision strips and coin blanks.Read More